POST 1 - My auto Biography

Hi my fans, I am Lucas Olivares and today I am going to write about my life.
How many things do you know about me ?
I know that you meet me, because I am very famous, surely you have seen me on Television or in the most big world journal, but today I am going to write about my private life.
I am 20 years old, I was born on september 1. I live in Santiago de Chile since five years ago, before of Santiago I lived in Quilpué, and before of Quilpue I lived in Curauma.
My family is comprised by  4 members, the head of the household being my mother Claudia, a pre-school educator, I am the older brother an architect student, then comes my sister Javiera she is 18 years old and is studying Philosophy, the last sister is Isidora with 9 years old, she is studying in the same school of me and Javiera.
My favourite Hobbie is drawing, I have a lot of drawings, It is my vehicle tho show my feelings and thinkins.

If you want know more about me, Do not forget follow me and put like to my post!

I am going to answer all the question in the next post
Bye my fans, I love you.

Comentarios

  1. wooow Lucas I didn't know that you lived in Quilpué and Curauma. It's great to know more about you. Please invite me to the most big world journal, I love it!

    Love you
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Your are welcome!, You are totally Join in the most big journal in this world! Only call me to my cellphone, +11223344

      Eliminar
  2. my idols i like that upload someone drawing in your blog, i see your works are beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahaha you are so funny. I lived near of Quilpué and Curauma, are sites very peaceful and comfortable. About your hobbies, you could show me your drawing? i would love see it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi Lucas I am one of your fans. I would like see your drawings. See you soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love your draws!Thats why I´m your fan! Please publish one in the next post

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I get really surprised when I read that you lived in all that towns, do you have a horse there or what???

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. No, hahaha I do not have a Horse, but it is one of my dreams!

      Eliminar
  7. Lucas, I think I know you a little bit more, because I'm your friend, so I think you have to tell how much you like to read philosophy and sociology. Tell us in the next post!!! Goodbye

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario