POST K - Activities in my free time


Time to talk


I do not want to talk about the activities that I do in my free time, because I think that is little bit repetitive talk about the draw, write and read, I talked about this in another blog. I want to talk about this kind of surprises that happen to you suddenly and can you give you a good moment in your free time, for example, the visit of a friend, I am more close of these people that can talk with two or one people that these people that  can talk with a lot of people in a party or in a normal day, I prefer to talk with fewer people, but join into a deepest conversation, for that when I have a moment to express our feelings,I try to talk about funny histories, or easily know how is the other behind their daily chew, because when I make real contact with other we create a space the enough pleasant to say the things that sometimes ourself hide of the normal I like that, I like this, I know that I can tell you about the experiences of my friends, their happiness, anguish or their deep problems, of this way. For that, I used a part of my free time to share with my friends, but not in a party or in activity but in a house or park, including going to the cinema if we can, but always creating the instance to express us and accompany us.







I think that is very important to have the time to listen and to be heard.







Greetings my friends I hope that all of you can enjoy this end of year and share with your family or your friend this important moment.

Comentarios

  1. Bro, beauty words haha, I felt all the things that you wrote like if I was writing that things. I hope it for you too bro, all my good vibes for you in this celebrations and the rest of the semester!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm agree, is very important have real friends, with which you can laught, had a conversation or only being heard when you feel strees or sad.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario