Post 5 >> A Photograph you like


Hi my friends, I  returned  after a long time!

Today, I am going to talk you about a photograph that I like!
I took this photo two years ago, in a Safari in Texas, USA. 
In this place we had the opportunity to touch and feed a lot of animals, like Rheas, Zebras, Antelopes and this beatiful Giraffe, that photo surprise to me because, show his large and blue tongue, and I can give him a Letucce, and he lickyng my hand in the act.
Did I say that his tongue is really big?, It can be more than 50 centimeters, and a half meter of tongue, that it is too huge. But, was a funny situation, you do not think that a giraffe can intimidate you, but when you are so close to him, and you see his big head with a tongue of 50 centimeters, blue and juicy, you understand the presence of this big animal.

see you soon everyone!

Comentarios

  1. It's very great that you have visited a safari in Texas o: but not so great as the giraffes haha, are the most adorable animals <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cool, It must have been exciting see animals in the zafari and touch them... I would like to be close lion jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, i have no idea about the large of tongue of giraffes

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi lucas that cute photo!! but i dont like zoo :( I hope that the animals of that zoo do not suffer

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don't understand how can sleep the giraffes with that tongue. i wake up with nack pain.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Awwwww, this giraffe its so cute. His neck its funny XDD how do you feel when the giraffe licked you hand?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love giraffe, it is my favorite animal after the meerkat!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Nice photo! I can´t believe that an animal so sensitive and exotic is missing, that's a great memory!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Good picture Lucas, I like the giraffe and all the animals with the blue tongue. Do you know that Sharpey's dogs have the blue tongue too?. See you later.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario