Post 2 >> Why did you choose this career/study programme?





why did I choose my carreer 

When I  was a child I never asked to myself "what carreer I want to choose", because that didn´t matter to me.  When I had to choose my carreer, I had 4 options principally, I was interested in Sociology, Philosophy, Art and Architecture. Finally I choose Architecture because it is more integral, and I do not leave the posibility to explore the other interest areas that I like. In the university I'm having a lot of experiences, I suffered a lot of times, because there are times that I can't develop my interest areas, thinks like Draw, read Philosophy or have time only to think and reflect, and express  my feelings. But I think that this carreer show me all the time, different areas of the knowledge, and that stimulate my mind. There are people that say " Study Architecture is like have a complete sea of knowledge, but with one centimeter of deep", that can sound funny but makes sense, In this career you cand develop a lot of areas, and you can choose multiples ways to practice the discipline. I think develop the graphic and theorical area of the Architecture, I am interested in learn how to found news ways to express graphically the information and the Architecture research. I will be happy with a job that let me explore new ways to show the architecture, and think and rethink the estructural concept of  this society involved into the architecture.





Comentarios