POST B - National Holidays

I am not a fan of the homelands party, but I think they are a good excuse to share with the family. This year I went to a "Fonda" in Peñaflor. I met very nice people and I was able to enjoy a good "Terremoto", (I need very little to be drunk), it was a very good night.
A week after the national holidays, in my old school "El 18 chico" is celebrated, I especially like this event, because in my old school it is considered the opportunity to rethink all the local cultures that subsist or existed in this imaginary limit called Chile. Chilote peoples, Aymara cultures, Rapanui people, the Mapuche culture, where the Creole identity is one among many others. 
When I think in the love to this country, I prefer think in the love to the other without nationality.
When I think in care our traditions, I think in care the good traditions and change the bad cultural heritage. 
When I think in Chile I think in an imaginary border.

I want to finish with a phrase of Nicanor Parra:

"we believe to be a country but we are just landscape"


Comentarios