POST C - MY OLD FRIEND



Today I´m going to talk about my old friend Clemente that have the same last-name than me, Olivares. He also was born in the same number than me, 11. We meet in 1rst grade in 2002, we were 7 years old, but we weren´t better friend always, we met better at 5 grade, when we began to play a game called "Dofus", he was very bad in this game but was the inception to a good friendly that has lasted until now. We began to be more close when we share the same route, a bus called D12, in this bus we past a lot of good moments, we spoke about the life, our dubts, our life. We always leave at the "Los orientales station", and we could past hours talking about our lovers and the problems in our houses. He is a very important person to me because he always stays with me in the bad and good moments, he knows me very well and at all times he has some wise advice to me. 

                PD: I help him to find her present grildfriend, they have lived together more than 7 years.
  am I a good cupid or not?
PD 2: We are studying the same career (Architecture), in the same University ! 0:, in the first semester we had the same subjects! 


Well, that was something about one of my better friends, my old friend Clemente Olivares :)



Comentarios

  1. its a great friendship, you know all life!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice that you both are studying the same career at the same place!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's great the trust that you have between each other

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Sounds amazing!! I wish to have a history like yours...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. that good photographies, I sense that you have a lot of mutual understanding :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario